Last updated July, 5 2022
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to Equipt Women Co.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other Device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service including but not limited to, a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Personal Information is any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
- Service refers to the services of through our https://www.equiptwomen.com website, other websites, applications services, or social media platforms.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Site refers to Equipt Women Co.’s website, https://www.equiptwomen.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL Information
While using out Site or Services, we collect several types of information about You which may be defined as “Personal Information,” “Personally Identifiable Information,” or “Personal Data” under an applicable laws including, but not limited to:
- By which You may be personally identified, such as Your first and last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, social networking accounts, Account name, accounts from any third party application or website that You link to Your Account, , state, Zip Code, Internet Protocol address, or other similar identifiers;
- Professional or employment related information, such as Your current or past job history, and education;
- Billing information, including credit card data;
- Protected Class characteristics, such as Your gender, race, ethnicity, and age;
- Geolocation data such as Your proximate physical location;
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Information, such as Your preferences, career aspirations, characteristics, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes;
- Mobile device data, such as the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data; and/or
- About Your internet activity, such as browsing history, search history, information about Your interaction with our Site or Services, and the equipment You use to access our Site, Services, and usage details.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We obtain the categories of Personal Information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Create and maintain an Account: When You elect to create and maintain or modify an Account on our Site or Services, You will need to provide us with certain Personal Information in order for us to provide You continuous access to Your Account;
- Purchases: When You make a purchase or subscribe to the Services on or through our Site or Services, You will need to provide certain Personal Information in order for us to process and complete Your order;
- Communicate with us: When You communicate with us or our Service Providers by e-mail, through a third party website or through our Site or Services, You may provide us certain Personal Information;
- Survey: If You participate in any survey, You may provide certain Personal Information as part of Your response;
- Indirectly from You: Through the use of our Site or Services, we may collect Personal Information from observing Your activity;
- From third parties: We use third party vendors or applications to provide the Service to You which we may collect Personal Information from;
- Automatic: As You navigate through the Site or Services, we collect certain information automatically such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through Cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and/or
- Directly from You: We also collect any other information that You provide directly to us not listed above.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique Device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Site Management Cookies. Site management cookies are used to maintain user identity or session on the website so that users are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information user enters is retained from page to page. These Cookies cannot be turned off individually, but You can disable all Cookies in a user’s browser.
- Personalization Cookies. Used to recognize repeat visitors to the website. These cookies record a user’s browsing history, the pages users have visited, user passwords, and user’s settings and preferences each time the website is visited.
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
- Persistent or Session Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
- Security Cookies. Security Cookies help identify and prevent security risks. These Cookies authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Information You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
Sharing and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may share or disclose Your Personal Information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When You share Personal Information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Information for any other purpose with Your consent.
- Law enforcement: under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements: the Company may disclose Your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will retain Your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain Your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, comply with regulatory requirements, and enforce our legal agreements and policies. Some data, in aggregated and de-identified form, will be retained for an indefinite time at the sole discretion of Company.
If You have created an Account with us, Your Personal Information will be retained until You close Your Account. Within thirty (30) days after You close Your account, Your Personal Information associated with Your Account will be deleted.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your information, including Personal Information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of Your state where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of Your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect and strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site or Services. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell Your Personal Information.
We may disclose aggregated, de-identified Personal Information to third parties in connection with the provision of our Service or Services or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
PRIVACY OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Our Site and Services are not meant for individuals located outside of the United States. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals located outside the United States.
If you have reason to believe that an individual located outside of the United States has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us with sufficient detail to enable us to delete that information.
EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
While Equipt Women does not target its goods or services to individuals outside of the United States, it understands that certain users may be considered “data subjects” for whom the processing of personal information would normally be subject to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or the U.K. General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”).
Regarding the data processing in the European Union, you have the following data protection rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain information on the processing of your personal data and to receive a copy these data.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to correct or complete your personal data to the extent they prove to be wrong and/or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may also have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format and request that these data are transferred to another data controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us, in particular if the processing of your personal data is based on (i) the necessity of the performance of a task in the public interest, or (ii) legitimate interests. We will then stop the processing of your personal data unless we remain legally authorized to do so.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority against the processing of your personal data if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates data protection regulations.
In case you granted us your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw this consent with effect for the future. We will then stop the processing of your personal data, unless we have a legal permission to do so. Please note that your withdrawal has effect for future processing operations only and does not make data processing operations, which we executed before such withdrawal, unlawful.
To withdraw your consent, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw your consent, you may no longer be able to use the services affected by the withdrawal. Apart from that, you will not suffer any further disadvantages.
If you do not specify your withdrawal to a specific processing operation, we will assume that you withdraw your consent regarding all processing of your personal data that is based on your consent.
“DO NOT TRACK” POLICY AS REQUIRED BY CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (CALOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. Our Site or Services are available only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You warrant that You are eighteen (18) years of age or older to use our Site or Services. If You are not eighteen (18) years of age or older, You may not use our Site or Services. If You are a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow Your children to submit Personal Information to us.
Our Site and Services are not meant for anyone under the age of 13. We adhere to the U.S. federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com and request that such information be deleted from our records. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Parents may want to consider commercially available parental control protections to limit what minors can access online and/or monitor their minor children’s online activities.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS (CALIFORNIA’S SHINE THE LIGHT LAW)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If You would like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if You are a California resident, You can contact us using the contact information provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if You are a California resident, You can contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your Account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.